Gilbane CMS Conference Invades Boston
An annual high note for CMS practitioners occurs this week when the Gilbane Conference on Content Management hits Boston, from Tuesday through Thursday. The CMS Myth will be there in serious myth-busting (read: best practices advocacy) mode.
Catch us under The CMS Myth banner or our alter-ego, Connective DX, at one of these sessions:
- Our 3-hour Gilbane Tutorial [track D] covering Web CMS Implementation Best Practices, Tuesday morning, 9-12. The session features The CMS Myth + real-world users from Siemens, Judson University, and ESAB North America providing lessons from the trenches.
- MythBuster Jeff Cram speaking on the Best Practices for Improving Online Customer Experience panel, Tuesday at 3
- Visit The CMS Myth kiosk at the Gilbane Expo on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Bonus appearance: If you’re at the CM Pros Summit on Monday the 26th, we’ll be in and out of sessions all day, and we’ll also be presenting on ‘Web 2.0 in the Enterprise’ with client Siemens at 2:30.
A couple of additional points of interest:
- We’ll also attempt to blog from the conference …. WiFi willing.
- Talk about a fragmented vendor landscape: There are at least 70 CMS and ‘related’ vendors (translation/localization; enterprise search) exhibiting at Gilbane…We’ll be on the lookout for blog-worthy vendor superlatives to post here.